What is Technopark?
Technoparks are the environments which aim to contribute to the regional and state development by providing opportunity for commercialization of the information produced under the guidance of a university or/and research institution and obtaining products with high added value; include R&D and innovation based firms; managed by an operator company or a manager; and have some support mechanisms that are foreseen in its regulations.
Technoparks are named differently depending on their size, function, structure and the country they are located in: Technopark, Technopolis, Science Park, Research Park, Industry Park and Technoscope.
* Clustering and Cooperation Opportunities
* Supply of Qualified Staff
* Supports/ Incentives Presented to University Instructors
* Income and Corporate Tax Exemption
* Value Added Tax (VAT) Exemption
* Insurance Premium Support